- He came to Japan alone at the age of 15.
- 1994: Listed on Alpha Group Co, Ltd. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange Jasdaq).
- Participate as a founding member and serve as a director.
- 2001: Founded F Communication (predecessor of GIANTY).
- 2006: Established an offshore development system for Vietnam’s own products.
- 2000: E-Pictures Co, Ltd. (currently the contents of the Art VIVANT Group).
- 2004: As an executive officer of Zappallas, Inc. (listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange).
- 2008: Participated in GIANTY, mobile content business for the Japanese market, in charge of social game business.
- 1997: Joined Alpha Group Co, Ltd.
- Became the representative director.
- 2001: Participated in GIANTY Inc, EC business, in charge of overseas marketing.
- 2012: As President of GIANTY US.
- 2018: Returned to Japan, launched a new business etc, in charge of business development department.
- 2003: Joined Sang Tao Inc Viet Nam as a software developer.
- 2005: Hitachi information Technology Co, Ltd, in charge of software development as SE.
- 2006: Participated in GIANTY Inc. Established Vietnam offshore development system.
- 2011: Executive of GIANTY Vietnam. Appointed as Group CTO.
- 2002: Joined Art VIVANT Co, Ltd, assigned to the Sales Promotion Offices. Engaged in advertising strategy.
- 2009: Participated in GIANTY Inc.
- 2013: Moved to Ho Chi Minh City. Mainly 2DCG. Creating a system for the creative division.
Pop has 16+ years of experience in Software Engineering, AI and Analytics. He graduated from Sorbonne Universite, Master of IT. Pop is also former Director of Cinnamon AI (Tokyo-based, raised $42M) and former CEO & Co-founder of Filum AI (US-based).
- 2021: Joined GIANTY and Lead Gamba, an end-to-end hiring platform (towards metaverse for tech & design talents).
- 2023: Leads the market expansion to US, Europe and Canada.
With you, we challenge infinite possibilities
Our offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Tokyo, and San Francisco
located in iconic buildings provide flexible serviced office
space and are also convenient to visit.